1. General information.
- The operator of the fund-grantowy.pl website is the Fund “Grant Fund for Płock” based in Płock, Misjonarska 22 room 32, 09-402 Płock (“Grant Fund”).
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering into the forms contained on the website.
- By saving cookies on the end devices (so-called “cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs by the home.pl host operator operating at home.pl
2. Information in forms.
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website can also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties without the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, for instance in order to process the application or provide free materials.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- tworzenia statystyk, które pomagają zrozumieć, w jaki sposób Użytkownicy Serwisu korzystają ze stron internetowych, co umożliwia ulepszanie ich struktury i zawartości;
- utrzymanie sesji Użytkownika Serwisu (po zalogowaniu), dzięki której Użytkownik nie musi na każdej podstronie Serwisu ponownie wpisywać loginu i hasła;
- określania profilu użytkownika w celu wyświetlania mu dopasowanych materiałów w sieciach reklamowych, w szczególności sieci Google.
- Creating statistics that help to understand how the website users use the website, which allows improving their structure and content; maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website; determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allow the storage of cookies on the user’s end device.The website user can change the settings in this area. Web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help section of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the website user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the website.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: